These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

uploading files

Cem 

Is it possible to have an e-mail automatically sent to the site administrators when someone uploads a new file.

Mike Fountain 10/1/2004 9:39 AM
Hi Cem,

I just entered the Support Forum to ask a similar question.  My users need the option to be notified when the contents of their folders change.

Is this something you're possibly working on?

Thanks,
Scott
Scott Bohler 10/13/2004 8:09 PM
Cem 

I purcchased WebExplorer Server for NATCA  in July of 2004. I asked this question months ago and I still not have received an anwser .
Mike Fountain 12/10/2004 10:46 AM
Hi all,
Mike, sorry for my late response.

I am actually working on a .Net version but if this is a urgent requirement for you, I may think on adding it to the current version.
Cem Alacayir 12/10/2004 6:25 PM
Cem

Thanks for the e-mail.
Mike Fountain 12/11/2004 1:24 PM
Cem 

I have tried e-mailing you at support@gleamtech.com about adding this to WebExplorer Server.  

Can you mail me the e-mail script and advise me where to enter it in webexplorer server .

I need the  e-mail script  to e-mail two people. The  e-mail should have who (e-mail address) uploaded the file , the name of the uploaded file, and the name of the destination  folder. 
Mike Fountain 3/8/2005 5:54 PM