These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

Folder uploads

It is possible to upload a folder at a time rather that individual files

Cheers

Ross
ross 6/10/2004 7:55 AM
That IS possible, But is very complex with having sub-folders and maintaining the EXACT structure. It can be done. I will work on some code for you.
Travis Howle 6/10/2004 5:39 PM
many thanks

Ross
ross 6/11/2004 5:42 AM
We just purchased the Server version and I was also wondering what the process would be to either upload a folder, or Select All Files to upload rather than selecting each file one at a time.
Mark Lewis 8/12/2004 11:42 AM
Sorry but the nature of browser upload doesn't allow uploading a folder or selecting all files. However, it can be possible with a client-side control. It's on the to-do list and all customers will be notified when it's done.
Cem Alacayir 9/6/2004 9:02 PM
I was wondering if I could also get the information for Folder Uploading using the client-side control.
Vispi 1/25/2005 5:12 PM
This is something I would also find useful -- uploading folders with subfolders, etc.  Please do notify me when this item is marked off your list.

Courtney
Courtney 3/11/2005 1:09 PM
I'm also interested in uploading entire folder structures.

Which client-side control is used is not a big issue since they all require user confirmation to be installed. More important is easy usability like drag-n-drop.

Please notify me of any updates on this issue.
CvdL 11/2/2005 6:19 PM