Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03ea'
/onlinetycoon/upload/webexplorer.asp, line 836
Set Uploader = New classUploader
I have no idea what this means...
11/11/2001 2:52 PM
You need the updated scripting engine. Either install IE5 which comes with the updated scripting engine on the server or download it from microsoft.com.
11/12/2001 4:36 AM
Well Demo on you site works fine but when installed on my site i get teh same error so can't be scripting engine?
11/13/2001 5:42 PM
It's scripting error because the older version of VBscript didn't support classes. It's not about the ASP version, it's about the version of scripting engine.
11/14/2001 5:57 AM
By the way I am talking about the scripting engine installed on the SERVER. It's not about your browser version.
11/14/2001 6:19 AM
Install the latest VB-Script Engine.
Download the 5.5 version from here:
If it still does not work try this, it will solve the problem:
Go to your IIS. "I quote MS Support":
- Open the Internet Information Services MMC snap-in or the Internet Services Manager.
- Locate the Localstart.asp file within the default Web site.
- Right-click the Localstart.asp file, and then click Properties.
- In the File Security tab, click Edit.
- Click to clear the Anonymous Access check box, and then click OK.
That would solve errors with class.upload...
Thanks from Sweden
11/14/2001 11:47 PM
Thank you for referencing the solutions and your comments.
11/15/2001 6:01 AM
thank you very much, it runs perfectly now!!!
11/17/2001 11:52 AM