These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

Trial Version?

Do you have a trial version available?

Your app appears to have all the functionality we need.

We would just like to try it out before we buy.

Tim
Tim Norton 2/14/2006 8:27 AM
Hi Tim,
Thanks for your interest, I have sent you more information via email.
Cem Alacayir 2/14/2006 5:19 PM
Hi Cem, could I also receive some info about a trial version of this product.  I have several customers who would be interested in a potential purchase as well.  I'd like to be able to Demo this for them from their website- using their files... this will hook them in better to the product.

Thanks.
Scott Lovy 3/10/2006 10:49 AM
Thanks for your interest Scott, I have sent you a trial version.
Cem Alacayir 3/16/2006 9:57 PM
Can I also get a trial version. I want to see if all the functionality is available when I install this on my hosting provider. 
Gregb 3/20/2006 10:27 PM
I would like a trial version as well.  I would also like to discuss with you how I plan to use it and perhpas you could tell me if it will work or perhaps how I could configure it to work best with what my plan is.

Steve Groner
LANI
Steve Groner 3/22/2006 4:08 PM
Can I get the trial version too?

My website is written in classic asp and I provide file storage to my members, each in a certain /member directory.

I would like to know if File Vista is possible to customise to check a certain classic ASP session variable for login and show the contents of a member directory based on that login.
Roger C 3/23/2006 6:53 PM
I would like to have a trial version of FileVista. Also I would like to know if I can move folders and files, I did not see this in the demo version.
Humair M 3/31/2006 6:04 PM
I'd also like a trial version.  This would save a ton of time on a recent client request.
PBrazelton 5/9/2006 11:33 AM
Hi Cem,

I have done a pretty good study of the web based file manage applications and I think that you have the one that fits our product the best.

I have tried your demo online and I would also be grateful if I could have a trial version 
and look at the structure and see if it is possible to integrate it with my present application.

Like Roger, my application is also written in classic asp and I provide file storage to my members, each in a certain /member directory.

I would also be intrested in alternatives to use my own login instead of fileVista.

Finally I also wonder if the bug that closes down the window if you download an exe-file is fixed.

I think that you have done a good job and I excited to see what it can do with my application.

Best regards
Johan
Johan Pettersson 5/15/2006 12:01 PM
I would like to have a trial version of FileVista.
Thank you
Michael
Michael 6/2/2006 7:27 PM