These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

documentation request

Hi, i recently buy the webexplorer server with source code.

im in translation to spanish process. 

there are some difficult parts where the fields use name field, i need the tech documentation you have in particular the database security, im forced to give "everyone" permission to each directory. i need to access the content folder via http browsing virtual directory to access xl sheets with links to other documents in subfolders.

i need to make user manual too, if you have something alike is wonderfull you can give me.

thanks in advance

rios 3/1/2006 4:36 AM
Hi,

You need to protect your database, you should either disable IIS read permission on the db folder or move the db file to a location outside your web accesible folder so that it can't be downloaded.

I have sent you the user manual via email.
Cem Alacayir 3/1/2006 7:27 PM
Looking for documentation for the WebExporer Server.  Our company (Chaney Systems) has purchased several licenses for this software for various customers and we would like to be able to provide them with some documentation for the product.  I was hoping you had something put together for this that you could send to me.  Also, we'd like to distribute this to potential new customers so they can see what they would be potentially purchasing.  Thanks..
Scott Lovy 3/10/2006 10:46 AM
Ok, I have sent you a small documentation.
Cem Alacayir 3/16/2006 9:55 PM