These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

Add Password from database.mdb

i want to add more than 1 user and give private path to control his directory only , i have my Access file , it has password and dirpath for example

i have Db = tech.mdb & i used to creat called FTP ---> UserName , Password,DirPath

forget about UserName . i just care for Password and DirPath !!

so how can i fix ith on your script ??
would you help me plz ?
Ashraf 2/19/2002 5:24 AM
I have an other commercial product, WebExplorer Server, which does the work professionally as you want. I don't think on adding multi-user feature to WebExplorer Free because it's a basic file manager. But I have sent you some information via email.
Cem Alacayir 2/20/2002 9:35 AM
what about WebExplorer Pro ?? bcouse the server is too expensive :)
Ashraf 2/24/2002 1:03 AM
You can buy the source code license of WebExplorer Pro and modify it in a way that it supports multi-user login. This wouldn't be as proffessional as the Server edition but it should work.
Cem Alacayir 2/24/2002 12:14 PM
Sorry pll.. but Cem Alacayir whan't you to buy his product. And i can understand that.
But if you just look a bit around the conner and look at login system's you can easy put this filemanager under a user database.
So the ppl that login is coming under there own user path.

E-mail me if you whant to know how.
Bassi W 4/7/2002 7:48 AM
Brian!..
Please, mail me to!
How it work...
// Micke
radiomg.cjb.net
Micke 10/10/2002 8:41 PM