These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

passing start dir thru querystring

hi

i am passing 2 parameters thru the querystring to the wexroot variable to dynamically show the specific directory i need to go to. it works great. the correct directories are navagated to and displayed  perfectly. the problem i am having is it whe the file is opened to display it says the file is not there. after a little debigging i have come to the conclusion i am losing the 2 parameters somewhere along the way and it is defaulting to the c:\ dir and the file is not found. i have tried ot fix it but am getting very frustrated. HELP!!!!!!!

Carolynne
carolynne dicenzo 4/15/2007 6:01 PM
hi
i figure out how to pass a session variable with both values and it works great as far as navigating to the correct directory and it also posts all the files in the directioy. th eproblem now is it wont view or download whn you cick on the icon or the file name.HELP!!! i think the problem is when the function is passed the two attributes it defaults to the root directory and the files are not found. i should say that is the error i am receiving. does anyone know how to fix this? i'd appreciate any help given.

Carolynne
carolynne dicenzo 4/16/2007 6:15 PM