These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

login

I wait to login in so I can use WebExplorerPro like ftp.  The internal login does not give me this ability.  I do not own the server, I simply have a web site on the server.  I have another file manager program similar to WexExplorerPro but not a many features.  When I disable the internal password, I simply to not get a prompt for a password.  Who do I get the prompt, since this is not my server?
Thanks,
Duane
Duane 5/16/2007 8:32 AM
I missed spelled a word in my previous post!  I said 'I wait to login'  it should say 'I want to login'.
Duane 5/16/2007 8:33 AM
By saying using like FTP I understand that you are asking to login with username and password instead of single password. This is not possible as WebExplorer Pro is a single-usered application so you can only have one password and no username. If you are looking of multi-user features, please take a look at WebExplorer Server.
Cem Alacayir 5/31/2007 8:43 AM
I only want one login.  I want all admin rights (as with admin ftp). I want to be able to upload to any folder on the web site.  If I cannot get it to work this way, this program will not work for me.
Thanks,
Duane
Duane 6/26/2007 7:15 AM