These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

openwin commands

Hey Cem, COOL script!  works like a beauty!  the only thing is when I try to upload, edit, ect ect, it pops up a windows, as it should, but since I have include files (both a header and a footer) it doesn't give me the ability to have scrollbars and resize, even when I modified it in the javascript section of the script.  Hence, for example, when I try to edit a file, I can't see the buttons to save and whichever other buttons are down there lol any suggestion, man?
Raistlin 3/11/2002 2:44 PM
Thank you Raistlin for your comments.
If you edit the javascript code and examine the function "openWin" then you will see that the last parameter for this function is a switch for scrollbars and resize. So you should change the last parameter of "openWin" to "true" where ever you see this function being called.
Cem Alacayir 3/11/2002 3:30 PM
I see the true/false options, but despite the fact that they've been switched to true, it hasn't changed the results... whereas, I see all your input type feilds are "hidden".. and when I switch to something like text , button, ect, the it works a tad better (at least I see the a href of save, edit, ect ect below the textarea...  must I change all the form feild from hidden to something? I doubt it's what I have to do, else I can't conceive why you'd have programmed it as such lol  please help me out :-)
Raistlin 3/11/2002 11:40 PM
Raistlin,
It works when you do what I said. Are you sure that you have refreshed the main page after your modification? Don't modify the hidden fields, they have to be hidden, they are for passing parameters, not getting input. Also you can modify the width and height of the windows to suit your needs. Anyway I sent you the modified script via email.
Cem Alacayir 3/12/2002 4:57 AM