These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

Italian language - License information

Hi,
i have 2 questions:

1) I have purchased a 50 users license of FileVista and i have unlocked the trial version. Is it possible to buy other 25 users license to add to my own 50? Wht i have to do to add the new license key in the software?

2) I need the italian version of the software. Is it possible to have it? Now i'm using the version 2.2 and i have traslated it. But if i want to update to 2.5 version all my traslation will be lost.

Can someone help me, please?

Thank you very much and sorry for my bad english.
Paolo
Paolo D 7/29/2007 2:03 PM
Hi,

1. You don't need to buy a separate 25 users license, you can upgrade your current license to a higher license by paying the difference. I have sent you an email about the details.

2. Actually the application was designed for multi-languages from the start, i.e it already includes the support for XML language files. However it was not a high priority feature so some parts of the application still contain hardcoded language strings but this will be fixed in the next version and XML language files will be fully supported from now on. Regarding the upgrade to version 2.5, I assume you translated the .aspx files as they are the only editable files. The only .aspx file that was modified from v2.2 to v2.5 is upload.aspx so you can keep other translated .aspx files.
Cem Alacayir 7/30/2007 4:21 PM