These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

Logging In Issues

I have installed file vista and it runs pefect on all machines tested apart from the machines at my college where i mainly intend to use the software for backup purposes. When the page loads it claims there is errors on the page and when entering login details the page refreshes and the details disapear. I have tried on FF and IE6 IE7 and 5 diffrent PC's on the college network. I at first thought it might be to do with restrictions but i have been on the GleamTech website and loaded the online File Vista Demo with no problems. The only thing i can think is causing the issue is im not using SQL just the MDB database. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks
Chris 10/2/2007 2:05 PM
It seems like some .js files are missing or not served by IIS for some reason.

Can you please give details on the error messages. It would be better if you refer to Firefox's javascript console as it displays more information on the errors occured.

Let me know.
Cem Alacayir 10/2/2007 4:22 PM
I dont get no errors popping up on the screen. The bottom right hand icon usally displays "Done" in IE on my PC and other PC's iv tested it on. When i try logging in at my College however it states errors on page where it usally dispalys "Done" on mine. When trying to login the page refreshes and the username and pass disapears. I get no Errors poping up. But again when trying the GleamTech online demo at the college it loads fine. Im running FV via IIS. Im stumped how my setup appears to work everywhere but the college.......
Chris 10/3/2007 5:12 AM
I think we fixed this issue in version 2.8. I have send you an email. 

Let me know.
Cem Alacayir 11/8/2007 12:29 PM