These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

Integrate with DNN

Anyone have any idea if it would be possible to integrate this with DotNetNuke CMS?
Lane 10/10/2007 3:09 PM
We are about to release an ASP.NET user control (ascx) version of the product. It will be possible to integrate it with any ASP.NET project. Let me know if you are interested.
Cem Alacayir 10/15/2007 5:10 AM
Would definitely be interested, but your product needs a better way of uploading multiple files. Have you considered this approach?
http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/FlashUpload.asp
Lane 10/15/2007 8:32 AM
Regarding the current upload user interface, it is the best that can be done without using ActiveX, Java or Flash object.

However, the multiple file upload with Flash is a considered feature and it will be included soon.
Cem Alacayir 10/15/2007 9:18 AM
Any news regarding the DotNetNuke DNN Integration?
Chris 7/29/2009 4:53 AM
I think you can integrate our control product (FileVistaControl) with DNN easily. FileVista has it's own database so it requires more work to integrate. However we may do this in the future.
Cem Alacayir 8/10/2009 1:20 PM
Up
Chris 1/21/2010 11:46 AM
@Cem:

On the DNN Platform there is simply no comparable product available. It would be a greate market for FileVista! I'm wondering If you will support it as DNN-Module - even sold separately would be nice.

Chris
Chris 1/26/2010 3:00 AM
Hi there,

Has there been any updates on whether the FileVista or FileUltimate Control can be integrated with DNN? I have 2 sites that can be merged if this is possible.

Thanks.

Van
Van 9/9/2010 3:43 PM