These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

Runtime Error

Hope this is an easy one, getting the following error after completing setup (successfully)

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: format 

Source Error: 

Line 20:                         <td><%=language.GetString("500", InsertTitle)%><br /><%=language.GetString("501")%></td>

NOTE: I am using English (Australia) as my local not English (United states) if this makes any difference.
Pete 11/10/2007 3:10 PM
It seems you have modified the default language file FileVista/languages/en.xml or created your own language file (en-AU.xml) but with missing lines.

This specific error shows that the following first lines (string 500 and 501) in the language file are missing:
<String key="500">Welcome to {0}</String>
<String key="501">Please enter your credentials:</String>

Cem Alacayir 11/11/2007 2:57 PM
Hi Cem, thanks for the reply. Would love to take the credit for it but unfortunately not that clever. I chose Australia in the drop down box available during install thinking it would do the work for me. I have to e honest, I haven't taken it back to US to see if it works, will try that and repost results.
Pete 11/11/2007 5:43 PM
Removed the entire directory, deleted the SQL Database and started again. This time it worked. The only difference is I recently fixed the other issue with Version 1.0 re: the IUSR_MACHINENAME account missing.  Perhaps related?
Pete 11/12/2007 3:53 PM
Good to know that you solved it. Yes, it may be related to the permissions as the language file could not be loaded.
Cem Alacayir 11/13/2007 4:39 AM