These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

Uploading multiple files

When Uploading Files, you can add multiple files but you have to select them one at a time which is very cumbersome.

Is there a way to select all files in folder in the Choose File dialog or upload an entire folder?
Wishbone 3/15/2008 2:46 AM
In v3.0 which is to be released this month, we will include flash upload feature which will allow you to select multiple files at once.
Cem Alacayir 3/17/2008 8:09 AM
Cool.  Thanks.
Wishbone 3/17/2008 9:21 AM
Hi Cem,

Does this feature also include selecting one or more folders as opposed to files?
Damon 3/17/2008 8:50 PM
Unfortunately, flash upload does not allow selecting folders. When uploading folders, zipping them before upload and unzipping them in FileVista is the best way.
Cem Alacayir 3/24/2008 8:27 AM
1) In your LiveDemo, i can't view the flash upload features? 
2) Is it possible for the administrator to assign how many users can be managed by the Sub-Manager? 

Ken
ken 4/4/2008 5:45 PM
1. Sorry for the inconvenience but there were some stability issues so the flash upload feature will be ready in v3.1.

2. No, it's not. I will note this as a feature suggestion. I guess ability to set maximum member count for a group would be better than limiting the group manager as there may be several group managers for the same group.
Cem Alacayir 4/8/2008 5:07 PM