These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

uploading files in trial version

I have created a web site for testing out the trial version of the control.  For some reason I cannot upload files.  The dialogs show up and I can select the files and hit upload, but they never actually get uploaded.  I do not get any error messages, everything appears to have worked correctly.

Anyone encounter the same issue with the trial version?
Mike Siewert 10/5/2008 10:41 AM
Yes i get this problem as well, kind fo defeats the object of the control!
Matt 11/14/2008 1:45 AM
It would seem this control isnt properly supported by the looks of the response times to problems in the forums? 

Is this correct, what is everyones expereince, obviously even i get the upload problem fixed i would like to know if support exists prior to purchasing the control?
Cheers.
Matt
Matt 11/17/2008 6:42 AM
Hi Mike and Matt,
Please be more specific about the problem. Do you use v1.6 or earlier version? Version 1.6 includes a fix for Flash 10 which Adobe released recently. So you may have problems in flash upload mode with Flash 10 prior to v1.6.

Other than that, you can also try forcing Browser upload mode to see the error is specific to Flash upload mode. You can do this by setting UploadMode property of the control to "Browser" as explained in the example project.

Let me know.
Cem Alacayir 11/17/2008 7:36 AM