These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

Upload ERROR

I'm shooting in the dark here as I 've not got help on my other forum questions and my company probably won't let me buy this product until I get it working and becuase the support is seems really bad - but I will try again.
I receive the following error when trying to upload a file or files using the flash upload.

10/9/2008 2:22:55 PM: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.   at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
   at ASP.dotnet_webusercontrols_filemanagercontrol_upload_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\ppmtest\83c5b2b0\aedeb530\App_Web_sfh5wc9g.2.cs:line 0
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
Cory 10/9/2008 1:42 PM
Additionaly everything works great when I run the project from VS Studio.  This problem occurs when I run it directly from IIS7.  I tested this in Firefox and found that no error occurs but and everything seems to work other than the fact than the files actually never get uploaded.
Cory 10/10/2008 9:36 AM
Okay, looks like the issue appears to be the Application pool in IIS 7.  When I switch to Classic everything works.
I thought I read that this was fixed to run in integrated mode.  If that is possible how do I get it to run under integrated mode?
Cory 10/10/2008 9:56 AM
Integrated mode is supported but you need to include the below setting in web.config:

<system.webServer>
    <modules>
      <add name="GleamTech.Web.FileTransfer.UploadHttpModule" type="GleamTech.Web.FileTransfer.UploadHttpModule, GleamTech.Web.FileTransfer" preCondition="managedHandler" />
    </modules>
    <validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" />
    <security>
      <requestFiltering>
        <requestLimits maxAllowedContentLength="100000000"/>
      </requestFiltering>
    </security>
  </system.webServer>  

With IIS7, loading modules (like upload modules) in web.config was changed.
Cem Alacayir 10/14/2008 3:22 PM