These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

User Guide?

Is there a written user guide?  We bought the software months ago and are finally installing and using it, but it would be helpful to have a user guide.
Jeanie B. 8/23/2009 9:53 AM
Using FileVista is pretty easy and straightforward but we will prepare a documentation soon.
In the meantime, please feel free to ask any questions regarding the software via forums or tickets.
Cem Alacayir 9/7/2009 2:40 PM
Any progress with a user guide?
MJ 9/18/2009 2:13 PM
Just installed this for a client and I would like to see a user guide as well. This software is not intuitive enough to assume you don't need a user guide. Especially when it comes to permissions, etc. I highly suggest your create some sort of basic documentation. This would be very helpful for passing along to clients.
JB 8/12/2010 4:42 PM
We in our organization would also like some documentation on this product.  In fact, I am going to throw the server into the ocean pretty soon because it is no good to me without some method of learning how to administer users and passwords.
Danielle Wren, Capt, USAF 4/13/2011 6:24 AM
So there's no guide for administration? well, then I guess I wont be recommending this to my CIO. We are looking for a web based solution to our networking issue, and this seemed to sound like a good fit until I have seen the posts here. 

aaronkp 4/19/2011 2:16 PM
We will definetely prepare a proper documentation soon. We are currently working on a new version. In the meantime, please contact support if you are having problems about setting up permissions.
Cem Alacayir 4/21/2011 5:47 AM