These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

Trying to Run From Web Server

I am now trying to test on web server.  I can run the test application under VS 2010 (Local host).  I have published the test to my web server on a Windows 2003 Server system running IIS 6.   It's not going too well.   Is there anything I need on the server?
Bob Moffa 7/19/2010 11:06 AM
Solved.  I found a hint in another post.  The FileVistaControl folder did not get deployed to my server with the rest of the site's files and folders.   I just started using VS 2010, and I created this web site as new project instead of a new web site.  I put a copy of the FileVistaControl folder under the site's root, but for some reason VS 2010 does not show it even though I added a refrence to the FileVistaControl.dll.  So, when I published the web site, that folder did not go with everything else.  After manually copying the folder to the server, it works.
Bob Moffa 7/20/2010 6:41 AM
Yes, as of version 2.0, you need to deploy both the control DLLs and the control subfolder.
However, in future versions we may embed all the resources into a single DLL for easier deployment.
Cem Alacayir 7/22/2010 4:24 AM