These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

Does The Trial Version Expire?

My testing was coming along just fine, but now projects I compiled a few days ago will no longer compile.  Is the trial version limited in some way?
Bob Moffa 7/25/2010 9:18 AM
Something else must be going on here.   My .cs file for the page contains this code:

if (Application["areEventHandlersAttached"] == null)
        {
            FileVistaControl.Uploading += new EventHandler<FileVistaUploadingEventArgs>(FileVistaControl_Uploading);
            FileVistaControl.Uploaded += new EventHandler<FileVistaUploadedEventArgs>(FileVistaControl_Uploaded);

Application["areEventHandlersAttached"] = true;
        }

private static void FileVistaControl_Uploading(object sender, FileVistaExtractedEventArgs e)
    {
        System.Diagnostics.Trace.WriteLine(e.RootFolder.MapPath(e.RelativePath), "FileVistaControl_Uploading");
    }

private static void FileVistaControl_Uploaded(object sender, FileVistaBrowsingEventArgs e)
    {
        System.Diagnostics.Trace.WriteLine(e.RootFolder.MapPath(e.RelativePath), "FileVistaControl_Uploaded");
    }

On the two lines where I am adding the handlers I get the following error:

Error    4    No overload for 'FileVistaControl_Uploading' matches delegate 'System.EventHandler<GleamTech.Web.Controls.FileVistaUploadingEventArgs>'

Yesterday, the same code compiled clean the only difference was that I was adding only the _Browsing event.  Now that one gets the same error too.   What have I missed here????
Bob Moffa 7/25/2010 11:28 AM
Oops.    Looks like I had a copy/paste problem.
Bob Moffa 7/26/2010 5:46 AM