These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

My control is not visible what could be wrong.

I have version 2.0 o fth filevistacontrol I can show it in a modalpopup and it works fine. Then when I close the modal popup and reopen its no longer visible. What might be happening?

Thanks,
Brett
Brett 8/18/2010 2:24 PM
So after some closer inspection I see that when I Show the modal popup with the control in it, there are no more set root folders, and a protected variable called instyle(insert style perhaps) = visibility:hidden; width: 800px; height: 600px. 

So I tried adding the root folder again and manually setting the style to visibility:visible; width: 800px; height: 600px. But it still doesnt work. If I isolate my control in a page where only the modal popup and teh filevistacontrol exist with a hide show button, it all works just fine. 

Any Ideas what might be causing the control to lose its root folder? And why does the control set itself to hidden?
Brett 8/19/2010 11:55 AM
Figured it out how to fix it. I removed the update panel that was around the filevistacontrol. Now it all works.
Brett 8/19/2010 12:37 PM