These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

Blank screen after login with FileVista 4.1

We have successfully installed and configured FileVista according to the configuration notes. We didn't run into any sort of error. But when we go to the login screen and give in our username and password, we are being redirected to a blank screen (/prompt.aspx?dialog=License). 

If we look at the html source code of this screen, it seems to be wanting to include javascript files, but can't find them (/resource/634279795920000000/gleamtech.filevista/(gleamtech.fileultimate)/scripts/library/utility.js produces a 404 error) ? 

My guess is that it needs certain files which are stored in resource files, but the programme can't access those files. Can somebody help me resolve this error?

It seems to find certain resources and not find certain other resources. Very strange and I'm running out of ideas to fix this. My client needs this to work TOMORROW!

Thanks for a swift response!
Joeri 1/11/2011 9:20 AM
Have you tried to set up the installation again?
Did you try to use a different browser? Maybe you have some kind of javascript blocking active?
Chris 1/19/2011 1:41 AM
For other users that may experience the same problem:

It’s caused by URLScan which by default does not allow dot in paths.

You need to enable AllowDotInPath setting (set to 1) in %windir%\system32\inetsrv\urlscan\urlscan.ini

In v4.2, we will implement a workaround so this setting will not be required.
Cem Alacayir 1/31/2011 1:43 PM