These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

Filevista for iPad

When displaying Filevista through the iPad, double-clicking on a file zooms-in or zooms-out but it doesn't execute the action it is supposed to.

Is there a way around this?
Esteban 6/15/2011 4:16 PM
Did anyone have advice for this? I also wish to use the plugin on iPad and test of an existing app demonstrates the double click issue.
Martin 8/29/2011 9:15 PM
I have the same issue.  Some of our users have an iPad and are unable to download the pdf documents posted.  Any advice woul dbe most appreciated
Grant 8/30/2011 9:09 AM
Hey Gleamtech Guys,

Are you planning any ipad support in your comming releases?
Drew 10/17/2011 3:00 PM
Our firm is in desperate need of an iPad app, as more and more of our partners/managers are getting iPads.

Can you please give us any information on this?
Oliver 12/5/2011 1:40 PM
Cem ... please ... just a short comment.
Esteban 1/5/2012 12:14 PM
In an email sent to me just the other day, Cem stated that they are working on iPad support in the next release.
Kirk 1/30/2012 7:56 AM
just wondering is that made it into this release I read about today. I am assuming not since it didnt mention it.
Carlos 2/18/2012 9:21 PM
Yep, I could use a bit of iPad action as well. Looks like some stuff works, as I was able to download files, but as others above have noted, at least with the current settings, it's impossible to do things like modify users and such. PLEASE make this happen and I'll buy it!
pwscottiv 4/15/2012 2:22 AM
One could also dream to an app en Iphone / Iphone that would synchronize with one or more directories. One could also imagine a small application for the desktop that would map a drive to a remote directory server filevista! Running as service we could imagine a remote synchronization !

This would mean: filevista equal my personal cloud!

Cem, I have a dream ...... Cem I have a dream!
tarbouif 4/15/2012 12:42 PM
FYI,
We have released FileVista v4.6 today which has touch devices support:

•Added: Touch support (especially for iOS devices iPad and iPhone) Context menus will now work by touching and holding on an item. Multiple items will be selected one by one or by touching and dragging over the items. Rendering is optimized, all UI elements (including pane separator) will work correctly, best possible font will be used. Downloads will work for supported files like image and text files. Unfortunately due to restrictions of Safari Mobile Browser on iOS, uploading files will not be possible.
Cem Alacayir 5/29/2012 9:15 AM
We have tested it here in our environment and it appears you cannot scroll on either of the menus, there isn't even a scroll bar?

Is this an issue with our install or is this issue with the update?
Oliver 6/3/2012 9:51 PM