These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

walkthrough

I've read through several time how to implement vista to my site and fail in each attempt. Im using winXP, Visual Studio web 2008, with IIS v5.(Its for work, so i have no other options on IIS, OS or IDE) I had the older webexplore lite on my site before, which seemed alot easier to implement. 

I now want to upgrade to use the vista version to take advantage of more options, plus as im using asp.net C# this is more my style than using classic asp. Im fairly new to trying to implement other's code into my own, so perhaps if anyone has a walkthrough thats a little more dumbed downed and more detailed steps for me to follow would be really handy. 

Thanks..
Mark 9/27/2011 1:50 PM
Mark,
You can use the MSI installer for an automatic installation. IIS5 is very old but I guess you should be able to run it as long as you install the correct .Net framework version (.Net 4.0 for FileVista v4.1 and .Net 2.0 SP1 for FileVista 4.0).
Cem Alacayir 10/12/2011 1:28 PM