These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

Does FileVista 3.0 support IIS 7.5?

I would like to know does FileVista 3.0 does support IIS version 7.5?
If not what are solutions? Update FileVista Version to current or back to FileVista supported IIS versions.

Thanks

Mark
Mark Ma 12/9/2011 7:45 AM
Yes, FileVista v3.x (versions from 2008-2010) can work on IIS 7 and 7.5 but you need to set the application pool to Classic Mode (which works like IIS 6). In IIS 7.x, default mode for application pools is Integrated Mode and it may be possible to make FileVista v3.x work on this mode too by adding some settings introduced first in IIS 7.0 (<system.webServer>) to the web.config file.

FileVista v4.x can work on IIS 6, 7 and 7.5 out of the box because it includes both the new and legacy settings in the web.config file.
Cem Alacayir 2/20/2012 1:44 PM
Hi Cem Alacayir,

FileVista is working perfectly in IIS 7.5 with Classic mode. Now how to work same in Integrated Mode also.

"In IIS 7.x, default mode for application pools is Integrated Mode and it may be possible to make FileVista v3.x work on this mode too by adding some settings introduced first in IIS 7.0 (<system.webServer>) to the web.config file."

What are the setting i have to change in web.config?

Please help me.. 

Thanks
Uday 10/28/2013 10:50 PM