We have fixed some minor issues:
Version 4.6.1 - December 4, 2012
- Fixed: A vulnerability regarding paths.
- Fixed: Editing Administrators group in demo mode was not working properly.
- Improved: The fix regarding "large file downloads and memory pressure" first applied in v4.5.10 is now undone as it had a side effect of limiting download speed to 800 kb/s. Now the download speed will be restored to the maximum. The actual source of the problem seems to be vanished and this may be related to an IIS hotfix.
Instructions for applying the fix to a FileVista v4.6 installation:
- Please download the fix package: Fix 1 for FileVista v4.6
- Replace GleamTech.FileVista.dll in your current FileVista\bin folder with the one from the package.