These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

Internet Explorer 10 doesn't display FileUltimate

I have an intranet website that uses FileUltimate. It works fine in Firefox and Chrome and most of the time in Internet Explorer. Since the release of IE10 we get problems if the internet connection is slow (when using a 3G connection). The FileUtimate control is not displayed, most of the page is just blank. I'm thinking there may be some obscure timeout setting to blame. Anyone got any ideas?
Rick Harper 5/7/2013 8:58 AM
Hi Rick,
Blank page is usually caused when the resource like CSS and JS file could not be loaded.
Do you use a load balancer? If so, it's important to ensure you're using "sticky connections" or node-affinity to guarantee the user gets back to his/her session on the next HTTP Request. 

Let me know.
Cem Alacayir 5/10/2013 9:53 AM
Hi.
Thanks for the suggestion but no we don't use a load balancer. It is a small intranet site running off a single IIS webserver. Probably no more than 50 connections at any one time.
Rick Harper 5/13/2013 12:26 AM
The issue turned out to be unrelated to the connection speed. It was a problem with some commented out Javascript that bizarrely worked fine on most people's machines but threw an error on 5 or so machines. I deleted the old code and everything is now fine.
Rick Harper 5/13/2013 7:37 AM