These forums are read-only and considered to be an archive. Please use the new Community for future interaction and posts.

Problem with editor

I like to edit the files .
Const editableExtensions = "htm,html,asp,asa,txt,inc,css,aspx,js,vbs,shtm,shtml,xml,xsl,log"

how come is not showing the edit option.
"file_editable.png" 

Quan Q. Ngo 1/10/2003 3:39 AM
If the "Edit" or "View" icon is not shown then you may have an outdated scripting engine which lacks "Regular Expressions" object. It is required to search the file extension in the given extensions list.
Please see the requirements section for a link to the latest version of Microsoft's scripting engine.
Cem Alacayir 1/12/2003 11:53 AM
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPOND
BUT I AM RUNING WINDOWS XP PRO,
THE SCRIPT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR IT.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?url=/downloads/sample.asp?url=/msdn-files/027/001/733/msdncompositedoc.xml
QUAN Q NGO 1/14/2003 5:41 PM
Then, you have already the latest version; the cause is something else. Can you provide me a link so that I can test it?
Cem Alacayir 1/15/2003 2:15 AM
here is the link

http://QUANNGO.COM/WexFree20/WexFree/

some how I can't edit at all.

I didn't modify any thing in this source code but the 
WexGeneric.asp " the upload file" , i remove all the source code, because i don't want any one to upload virus to my server.

I did download the laster version.

Please give me any link to prove that this software is working ( the text editor).

Please respond.
Thank You

Quan Q. Ngo 1/18/2003 12:58 AM
Are you kidding? I don't understand you at all.
I tested your installation and everything works perfect.
I think you are missing the point that you have to click on the "green T" icon which is found at the beginning of each file name that is editable. Similarly, clicking the "red P" icon which is found at the beginning of each file name that is viewable, allows you open the image viewer. I think this is clearly seen and it is already noted in the feature list on the product page.
Cem Alacayir 1/18/2003 7:52 AM
Oh , 
I can't believe it.

Thank You.
I thought it was on the right option.
Quan Q. Ngo 1/19/2003 4:26 PM